Planner Pro – Personal Organizer for PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop– Free Download
Planner Pro – Personal Organizer download for windows 10
Windows10appforpc is dedicated to give you Planner Pro – Personal Organizer file that will be suitable for your PC, Laptop not limited to Windows (10,8,7,XP) Android emulator, Bluestacks. Planner Pro – Personal Organizer is one of the best app out there developed by Google Commerce Ltd. Please note that Planner Pro – Personal Organizer has been Downloaded thousands of times and it’s Average rating is fair.
|Planner Pro – Personal Organizer||12.04 MB|
|5 Mar 2014|
|Requires Android||Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean) and up|
|Developer||Google Commerce Ltd|
The current apk version now is 4.7, which was released first on 18 Jun 2014,Planner Pro – Personal Organizer is about 12.04 MB , with over 1,000,000+ downloads
Table of Contents
How to install Planner Pro on Windows (10,8,7,XP)?
You can best install this app on your PC with an emulator, below we have given a link to some of the best known emulator. Download any of the emulator and drag and drop the akp file into it
- Download http://BlueStacks.com or http://bignox.com
- Launch any of the above listed emulator.
- then install Planner Pro – Personal Organizer with this software on your PC. For more information click here
- You can
- Download Planner Pro from play store here
How to download and install via Nox app player
We had like you to kindly download and launch Nox app player.
Just like In the image below, you need to click on play store iconNext simply sign in, this should be with your username and password. If you don’t have a Gmail account, create one.
Finally search for the app to download
# App description
Here comes a perfect app for daily synchronisation with google calendar and supports tasks that helps to combine events, tasks and notes in just one place. Planner Pro app was designed for individuals who are in need of an app that can help them make the best out of their daily activities.
To get Planner Pro ready for commercial usage the developers had to work for years to come up with a clean code that will perform the tasks in a perfect way.
With Planner Pro other app that perform similar functions on your device will be useless thereby saving you with more time and data usage that you would have expanded on those apps. With what we have said so far about Planner Pro, you should now believe that it’s an app everyone needs in Windows.
Planner Pro has a feature that suites everyone needs. If your requirement different from the basic settings, you need to go to the app settings and get your specific settings as required by what you want to achieve in a day planner, week planner and month planner.
- Planner Pro will quickly allow you to Synchronise with Google calendar and events.
- Do you want to show or hid your calendar? Don’t worry about how you go about achieving that, Planner Pro will help you on that.
- Arrange your activities, events and daily routine or rather edit it as you want.
- Planner Pro all-day & cross-day events
- This app supports your individual task and projects with sub task.
- Having recurring tasks and projects? Don’t worry too much Planner Pro will handle all of that for you.
- Other things you have to note about planner Pro are as follows:
- It supports 5 different status for tasks and projects
- – 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- – System reminder for each task
Permissions Used in Planner Pro:
- Calendar: planner Pro will respect your privacy, to function very well you should give the app permission to your local calendar.
- Contacts: just as in calendar, every users should give the app permission to access contact on the device it is installed on.
- Storage: at some point, planner Pro will need permission to go through your gallery, photos etc.
Introduced into the app store in 18 Jun 2014, Planer Pro has over 1,000,000+ downloads to its credit which makes it a trending app. You only need 12.04 MB to download this amazing app on your device.
I have been a Professional App Developer and writer for some years with wealth of experience that will be helpful to our esteemed audience. I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.