Raindar app apk for PC – Windows 10/7/8 and Mac, Vista,Laptop– Free download f
Windows10appforpc is dedicated to give you information on how to download and install Raindar that will be suitable for your PC, Laptop not limited to Windows (10,8,7,XP) Android emulator, Bluestacks. Raindar
Please note that Raindar has been Downloaded thousands of times and it’s Average rating is fair. The current apk version now is available .. This app was released first on December 19 2014 ,Raindar
Table of Contents
- 1 What’s All About Raindar Application For Window 10?
- 2 How to install Raindar on Windows (10,8,7,XP)?
What’s All About Raindar Application For Window 10?
|Date First Released||December 19 2014|
|Compatible with:||Android, iOS, Windows (PC, laptop, tablet, Xbox)|
|Permission :||Storage, others|
How to install Raindar on Windows (10,8,7,XP)?
You can best install this app on your PC with an emulator, below we have given a link to some of the best known emulator. Download any of the emulator and drag and drop the akp file into it
- Download http://BlueStacks.com or http://bignox.com
- Launch any of the above listed emulat or.
- then install Raindar with this software on your PC.
How to download and install via Nox app player
We had like you to kindly download and launch Nox app player.
Just like In the image below, you need to click on play store iconNext simply sign in, this should be with your username and password. If you don’t have a Gmail account, create one.
Finally search for the app to download
# App description
Having a simple weather station on your device will simply make things easy and also make you plan ahead for the unexpected.
Getting a better understanding about the chance of precipitation and humidity info, wind direction, wind speed, pressure in a timely manner right from your device such as Windows (10,8,7,XP), your iPhone or android phone is the best sure way to go
With Raindar app installed on your device you will be able to get Weather Radar & Alerts based on your chosen location. one impressive thing about Rainder is that each alert comes with well understood animated weather radar images that helps to explain weather forecast to even those that are not well vast in weather report.
Downloading Raindar app on your device be it your Windows (10,8,7,XP), your iPhone or android phone will go a long way in preventing bad or hazardous weather from taking you by surprise. You want to be ahead all the time? Then download and install this powerful but simple to comprehend Raindar app on your PC, Windows or android phone now!!!.
Why you should install Raindar app on Raindar app apk for PC – Windows 10/7/8 and Mac, Vista,Laptop– :
- Raindar app Will provide you with real-time weather conditions like current and “Feels Like” temperature.
- There is an inbuilt push notification that alerts you whenever there is an update.
- Scary weather condition like tornadoes, flood warnings, snow storms won’t take you by surprise anymore.
- If there are certain adverse weather condition that only affects your locality, you can go right under the settings and select those specific alert you would want to receive.
- Easy customization to suit your taste and feel.
- Raindar app is rich in high resolution rain radar.
Why? Who would find Raindar useful?
Whether you are an office worker or a just a sport lover this fabulous raindar app will prove useful to you. If you are running a little business around town and wouldn’t want the weather to embarrass you with Rainder you got to decide if you are to go with an umbrella or not or just remain indoor until everything calm down.
How does Raindar app work on your PC, Windows (10,8,7,XP)?
- All you have to do is to follow our download link and instruction, get it downloaded on your computer device
- Launch the app and wait for it to display storm track based on your chosen location.
- Please note that Raindar display about 4 different icons which all have different meaning. Let take our time to get them explained based on user’s experience :
- Yellow circle: thunderstorm
- – Yellow square: Hail Storm
- – Yellow diamond: Rotating Thunderstorm (Mesocyclone)
- – Magenta triangle: Tornado Vortex Signature (pretty heavy!)
For you to get the detailed information you have to click on the icon.
Note: all icon on Raindar is powered by GeoNames.org. This wonderful app is proudly designed by Gerrit van Doorn.