BYJU’S for PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop– Free
Download Windows10appforpc is dedicated to give you BYJU’S file that will be suitable for your PC, Laptop not limited to Windows (10,8,7,XP) Android emulator, Bluestacks.
Preparing for CAT, NEET & JEE, IAS, GRE & GMAT etc, Want to learn Math and Science? Here is a platform that will help brighten your mind in those courses. You must have heard of BYJU’S-The Learning App which is a great resource for over 16 million registered students Improving and learning programs that best suit their needs.
You get your lectures from world renowned teachers like Byju Raveendran where everything ever thought are deployed using state of the art technology.
Honestly from my stand point of view BYJU’S-The Learning App is quite engaging and effective in all way round most especially the newly versions that have proven to be more friendly giving students their time and space to learn at their convenience.
Table of Contents
Features (School Learning)
- Learn: get access to tons of videos made available to All registered users.
- Test: practice and take test to measure how far you have understood all ever thought on the platform.
- Revise:Each module offers revision and practice sessions for students to perfect their understanding
Is BYJU’s available for PC?
BYJU’S-The Learning App is a mobile app made available for download on major app store. Needing it on your PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop will create a more friendly learning environment for you and other users. We understand your needs that is why we decide to share with you the easy way to download and start using BYJU’S-The Learning App on your PC right now.
What is the cost of BYJU’s?
BYJU’S-The Learning App will give you access for just 15 days which is a trial period for all new users. For you to continue enjoying the services of the app you have to pay so as not to get disconnected.
How many subjects are there in BYJU’s?
BYJU’S-The Learning App is presently known to give teachings in just two subjects which are mathematics and science maybe with time other subjects might be added.
How to install BYJU’S Online on Windows (10,8,7,XP)?
- Download any of the emulator and drag and drop the akp file into it
- Download http://BlueStacks.com or http://bignox.com
- Launch any of the above listed emulator.
- then install BYJU’S with this software on your PC. For more information click here
- You can
How to download and install via Nox app player
- We had like you to kindly download and launch Nox app player.
- Just like In the image below, you need to click on play store icon
- Next simply sign in, this should be with your username and password.
- If you don’t have a Gmail account, create one.
- Finally search for the app