MySword Bible apk for PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop– Free
MySword Bible download for windows 10
Windows10appforpc is dedicated to give you information on MySword Bible that will be suitable for your PC, Laptop not limited to Windows (10,8,7,XP) Android emulator, Bluestacks. MySword Bible is one of the best app out there developed by RiverSoft Ministry…
Please note that MySword Bible has been Downloaded thousands of times and it’s Average rating is fair.
The current apk version now is 10.3..
This app was released first on 27 May 2011,MySword Bible is about 7 MB , with over 1,000,000+ downloadsDownload MySword Bible apk HERE
Table of Contents
How to install MySword Bible on Windows (10,8,7,XP)?
You can best install this app on your PC with an emulator, below we have given a link to some of the best known emulator. Download any of the emulator and drag and drop the akp file into it
- Download http://BlueStacks.com or http://bignox.com
- Launch any of the above listed emulator.
- then install MySword Bible with this software on your PC.
How to download and install via Nox app player
We had like you to kindly download and launch Nox app player.
Just like In the image below, you need to click on play store icon
Next simply sign in, this should be with your username and password.
If you don’t have a Gmail account, create one.
Finally search for the app to download
# App description
Bible study has never been this Fun and Easy with this offline Bible study tool
With MySword, you can study the Bible without banner ads, compare different translations, look up Strong’s Hebrew and Greek Lexicon, read popular commentaries and even write your own insights and study notes directly on your smartphone or tablet.
The following are the exciting features of MySword for Android:
1. Multiple off-line Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries and Books
2. Bible version verse comparison
4. Bookmarks and Verse list
5. Type your personal notes and insights
6. Search (concordance) for Bible, Commentaries, Books and Personal notes
7. Strong’s number support linked to dictionary for easy access
8. Full screen mode support for more viewable text
9. Support for Morphological codes and link to the Dictionary view
10. Two types of text editors for notes: Plain text editor and WYSIWYG/Rich text editor. The first uses a simple wiki syntax for easy formatting of notes which supports bold, italic, underline, headings, nested bullets and numbers, links, tables. The WYSIWYG, supported only on Jellybean and higher, has more formatting capabilities
11. Copying of current verse, all text and custom selection of text in all views (Bible, Commentary, etc) including the Search results which is very useful for notes editing
12. Resizeable text (custom text size for easy viewing) – allows fine adjustment of text size
13. Page history navigation (back and forward)
14. Verse link in Commentaries, Dictionaries and Notes to the Bible view. Links between documents, e.g. Commentary reference to Bible passage
15. Dictionary and Commentary link from Notes
16. Download of modules (Bibles, Commentaries, etc)
17. Arrangeable action buttons
18. Ability to change the default Color scheme/theme
19. Dictionary, Commentary, Book and Journal/Notes picture support
20. Interlinear bible
21. RTL (right-to-left) support
22. Text-to-Speech support for Bible
23. Bible pictures anchored to a verse
24. Bible Maps using Maps module with embedded geo-locations
25. People Relationship diagram
Ephesians 6:17 KJV And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God
Psalms 149:6 KJV Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand
We would like to hear a Praise Report on Google Play if you received healing, deliverance, financial blessings and promotions as you read and meditate God’s Word.
If you run into any problems or if you have any questions please contact us before giving bad reviews. We can’t provide full tech support via Android Market rating system.
The FREE Version is made possible through the generous gifts of our Donors and Partners.
Premium Version and Deluxe Edition are exclusive for our generous donors who has given support for this project in order for to us continue on the development and enhancement. We are not selling this app but we are giving this Premium / DELUXE Version as Complimentary Gift to our generous donors.
Thank you RiverSoft Ministry. My life has been greatly transformed by the use of this app. And you guys do good follow up from time to time as to what needs to be improved upon. I am very grateful. I recommend this app for all mobile users. It’s a library in a phone. Being at the park, in the home, the bus, train, etc wont stop you from studying your Bible. The Word of God says the Word is near, even in your heart and your mouth in Rom. 10, Mysword app helps to bring the (s)Word into your hands.
One of the best, most helpful bible app in Android Playstore. It’s complete, more than enough, available for free and most important, No Ads!! You and your team are just so wonderful… 7 stars if possible… Thank you for helping me and my ministry. May God keep you for His glory and bless you and your team abundantly. God bless and keep Riversoft Ministry. Amen
Wonderful application!! I love the search features and the Strong’s refetences and can even do searches usings the Strong’s numbers!! A great tool that I use regularly in studying God’s Word with other translations!! Praise God for the intellect, wisdom, and rescources He has given this team to do tbis work and make it available!!! Thank you!!!!
After poking around at the functionality, this app is worthy of praise. Effort can be measured by the commitments invested as this application clearly demonstrates. Bless those who enjoy the use of such apps. I am using android version 8.0 and there are no problems. Works great. Thanks to those who devoted the time to develop this application.
I have been a Professional App Developer and writer for some years with wealth of experience that will be helpful to our esteemed audience. I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.