ibis Paint X for PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop– Free Download
Windows10appforpc is dedicated to give you ibis Paint X file that will be suitable for your PC, Laptop not limited to Windows (10,8,7,XP) Android emulator, Bluestacks. ibis Paint X is one of the best app out there developed by ibis Inc Please note that ibis Paint X has been Downloaded thousands of times and it’s Average rating is fair.
|ibis Paint X||54.20 MB|
|27 Feb 2014|
|Requires Android||Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean) and up|
|App category||Music and video|
ibisPaint X is a drawing app. Not just a drawing app but has a feature that allow you to record your self drawing. I find this app perfect for those who have students they are teaching on how to perfect their skills in drawing.
This awesome app is ideally suited for individuals who are not professional drawers and also those who are professionals. So if you are not an artiste there is chances that you can deploy the tools available to come up with a perfect drawing.
This is the perfect app for provided for users who would want to express their selves through drawing.
Better tools to help with smoothness in drawing.
Uploading videos on the steps you took to draw.
Allow people to see your artwork through the url you are going to send to them to access it online..
- There are numerous brushes such as dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Quickly adjust the thickness of your brush.
- Real time brush preview
Table of Contents
- 1 Preparing ibisPaint X app for your Windows computer
- 2 How to install ibis Paint X on Windows (10,8,7,XP)?
- 3 APP description
- 4 Why you should download and install ibis Paint X on PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop
- 5 Why you should install ibis Paint X on PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop
- 6 Download ibis Paint X with Bluestacks Emulator
Why ibisPaint X Should Be Downloaded:
- Record your drawing : want to show friends how good you are when it comes to drawing? This app is known for stuff like this. Gives you the perfect opportunity to self record every aspect of your work.
- Different font sizes :142 kinds of brushes are existing in this app. With it you can adjust the thickness of the brush.
- Tons of tools :2500 materials, over 700 fonts, which provides 312 brushes, 58 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes
Preparing ibisPaint X app for your Windows computer
ibisPaint X is a mobile drawing application for easy drawing on your mobile phones. ibisPaint X running on PC with out any emulator won’t install.
An artificial environment has to be created with the help of an emulator for installation to take place.
Be sure your PC has an 8GB RAM, 20GB storage space. With this you be sure everything will go smoothly without an issue.
The current apk version now is available, which was released first on 27 Feb 2014,ibis Paint X is about 54.20 MB , with over 100,000,000+ downloads
How to install ibis Paint X on Windows (10,8,7,XP)?Download ibis Paint X apk HERE
You can best install this app on your PC with an emulator, below we have given a link to some of the best known emulator. Download any of the emulator and drag and drop the akp file into it
- Download http://BlueStacks.com or http://bignox.com
- Launch any of the above listed emulator.
- then install ibis Paint X with this software on your PC. For more information click here
- You can
How to download and install via Nox app player
We had like you to kindly download and launch Nox app player.
Just like In the image below, you need to click on play store iconNext simply sign in, this should be with your username and password. If you don’t have a Gmail account, create one.
Finally search for the app to download
ibis Paint X Is a good drowning app that comes with lots of pro features for free. This incredible app is very versatile to the core to suit all your drawing demand. Little wonder it has been Downloaded over 45 million times. If it doesn’t do what it promise ibis Paint X won’t gather much download.
Why you should download and install ibis Paint X on PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop
ibis Paint X as a drawing app comes with a lot of features, lots of materials of over 2500 from where you can select the best tools that will bring out the best in your drawing skills. That being said, ibis Paint X Is packed with over over 700 fonts, which provides 312 brushes, 58 filters, 46 screentones, 27 blending modes, recording drawing processes, stroke stabilization feature.
ibis Paint X comes with lots of professional features that at time makes you wonder of this is actually a mobile drawing tool.
With OpenGL technology, you can now actualize a smooth and comfortable drawing experience.
There is an option for you to record every step you take in your drawing.
You can perfect your drawing skills from videos posted by others. You can always share your recorded video so that other can learn.
Why you should install ibis Paint X on PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop
ibis Paint X Is more than a drawing app. You can use same app to learn how to perfect your drawing skills. Share everything you have been able to achieve with the app with the community.
- There are over 312 types of brush this include the following;pens, felt tip pens,fan brushes, charcoal brushes, crayons, flat brushes, pencils, digital pens, air brushes, oil brushes, and stamps.
- Lots of parameters to adjust to just to get what you want.
- Adjust your brush opacity and also it thickness via the quick slider.
- Add unlimited layout.
- Adjust each layers to match with your drawing
ibis Paint X on Youtube channel
Many tutorial videos on ibis Paint X are uploaded to our YouTube channel.
Due to the complex features of ibis Paint X app the developers made a little video where the usage of the brushes, fonts, filters and other features, how they can be deployed are well explained.
If you run into any problem why drawing or you don’t really know where a particular tool is located you can always refer to this very video on YouTube for guidance.
Feedback from users on ibisPaint x:
A lot of users have testify about this app. they drop lots of positive feedback. Here are some of the few feedback gotten from users who tested and proven the app to be the perfect for any drawing job.
- I could have never assumed that I can draw such a beautiful drawings on smartphones!
- – Easiest to use among all drawing apps!
- – I have learned how to draw digital drawings without Mac or PC!
Prime Membership vs free membership :
ibis Paint X has different plans options available for users. There is what is called Prime Membership option that comes with lots of prime features. There is an option to either try this plan for a period of one month for free.
ibis Paint X Prime Membership offers you the following:
- Gradation Map filter
- Prime Fonts
- Prime Materials
- Clouds filter
- Tone Curve filter.
- No advertisements in screens.
Enjoy the above features for just 30 days, if you are satisfied with what you get then go ahead and with the monthly payment plan. Remember to cancel your plan at least 24 hours before your current plan expires if you don’t want it to be automatically renewed.
[Remove Ads Add-on]
Most times adds becomes so annoying to a point that users experience are greatly affected. Personally i hate seeing annoying ads floating on my screen. It will make me delete the app from my device.
ibis Paint X offers you a choice to purchase Add-On (one off payment) this will take care of all offensive ads
Download ibis Paint X with Bluestacks Emulator
There are countless free Emulator available, although there are paid premium versions also this does not mean that the free version won’t give you want you actually want.
To prevent you from going through countless emulator, wasting your precious data and Internet connections we will like to introduce you to Bluestacks Emulator. This particular emulator is free and easy to use.
Before starting the installation process quickly check if your PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop possesses the minimum system requirements. If it does then go ahead and install.
I have been a Professional App Developer and writer for some years with wealth of experience that will be helpful to our esteemed audience. I also spend my whole day either writing a script or writing an interest article about our tech world.