XDV for PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
Windows10appforpc is dedicated to give you XDV file that will be suitable for your PC, Laptop not limited to Windows (10,8,7,XP) Android emulator, Bluestacks.
Table of Contents
XDV App PC – Windows 7/8/10 and Mac, Vista,Laptop– Free
XDV : With the advent of smart homes and more luxurious houses being built these days, the importance of surveillance cameras can’t be over stressed.
No one anticipates a break in until happens. But, with the help of surveillance cameras and a constant manning of these cameras, what seems inevitable can be curbed.
Once any weird activity is picked by the surveillance cameras put in place, you can quickly alert the police etc.
In order for you to be able to monitor your apartment when you’re off at work or dropping the kids at school or visiting a friend or neighbor, technology has made it easy for you to carry your house along with you wherever you go.
With amazing surveillance software like XDV, which can be connected to your cameras, take your house with you in your pocket.
The XDV is video surveillance software that offers you quite a number of features to make the task of monitoring your house quite easy.
With motion detection, you would get notified whenever there’s movement whether or not you are at home. You just need to be connected to a strong and reliable internet connection.
Features of XDV
- Live view: This software allows you watch your footage live without buffering as long as you’re connected to a 3G/4G network. More so, you can record the HD footage you see through the camera’s eye and you watch it live simultaneously.
- Capture: With the help of this software, you can do more than record video footage. You can also take pictures as you deem it fit. Asides recording videos and taking pictures, the XDV software also allows you download the pictures and videos on your phone. Hence, if you happen to catch your cat in the camera acting funny, you can record, download and share with friends. You can also take pictures that can be adopted as meme later on.
- Control: You can exercise a level of control over what your surveillance camera records via this app.
- Social Media: Apparently, seems like the producers of this software understand the social media language. If you feel the need to post any of your footage, you can do so directly via the XDV app. Although you can download the video on your phone, you do not need to do this as the XDV app allows you to post your footage directly to your social media platforms.
- PROS: The photo quality is not bad
- CONS: The video footage could freeze sometimes.
How to install XDV on Windows (10,8,7,XP)
Download any of the emulator and drag and drop the akp file into it
- Download http://BlueStacks.com or http://bignox.com
- Launch any of the above listed emulator.
- then install XDV with this software on your PC. For more information click here
- You can
How to download and install via Nox app player
We had like you to kindly download and launch Nox app player.
Just like In the image below, you need to click on play store iconNext simply sign in, this should be with your username and password. If you don’t have a Gmail account, create one.
Finally search for the app